CNPF is one of the stocks in the PSE with promising fundamentals. With consistent year-on-year growth, this stock should be included in an investor’s watchlist. (A more detailed FA will be added soon.)
Update September 19, 2016:
Trend is now broken.
- Possible consolidation between 15.94 to 18.42.
- 20MA crossed below the 50MA
The stock’s medium term trend seems to have hit a peak and we may see this stock consolidate in the coming days or weeks.
- Trend is breaking due to selling pressure, keeping price below 17.30. Price is about to break the trend line and meet 50MA.
- RSI – lower low. Waiting for next high to confirm reversal or consolidation.
- Stoch – choppy
- ADX/DMI – trading/consolidation